Early learners stay a head in school !

If you ask the school principal or the teacher about that . Their answer is always the same especially for my daughter’s school. This kids like to stay a head remember kids like attention so if you give them attention they will love it .If you give them positive attention they is ace through school.
Also get involved in their school programs.
Talk to them.
Talk to the teacher regularly.
Thats what I do atleast My daughter is 5 years and she is reading at grade 6 level and math at grade 5 level. I started teaching her when she was around 4 years old if I had a chance to teach her earlier I cannot even imagine the posibilities because even this is too much for me …
Please let me know isf anyone is doing the same and the results are the same.I would love to hear from you :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Ayana,

That’s great that your daughter is doing so well. My daughter just turned four, and I am starting a Doman reading program with both my kids. Do you mind me asking what sort of programs or teaching you started with your 4 year old? I’d be interested in trying them.

Angie

Hi Angie,
Mainly Doman method but if you read in early general discussions under method of teaching to read and do math.
You will see the ways I used. But mainly flash cards. I love flash cards do did my daughter.
Let me know if you have any questions. I would love to assist you…
Ayana :smiley:

Hello Ayana, congratulations on your daugther progress ! that is fantastic!
Would you pls share what are you doing for math ? Doman does not have a math program for school age kids, I am doing singapore math and critical thinking, I am happy with those, but would love to hear from you - 5 grade math at 5 years old is pretty impresive would you pls elaborate more.

Thanks

Gloria

I taught my odd young and she read by the time she was two. Knew advanced shapes, colours and was well versed in Impressionist painters. She is still very smart and gets excellent grades easily except for math. I didn’t do anytype of math program with her except for shapes and greatly regret it. I am doing math, reading, geography and encyclopedia knowledge with ydd.