Early Childhood Education in Bilingualism

Dear All,

I hope you enjoy watching a three-part video series on bilingualism in the Video Gallery: Teach Your Child to Read section.

• Ayesha

I haven’t had time to finish the videos yet, but they look very interesting! thanks!

I’ve also edited the video submission to include the other 2 parts of the videos.

They are very interesting videos! thanks

Dear KL & All,

I found them informative and I am glad you like them, also.

And thanks for adjusting it so that the video’s are sequential. How did you do that?

• Ayesha

Under the field where you put in the video link, there is a link that says “Add related video” - just click on it and another text field box will pop out, with another “Add related video” under that.

Thanks for posting these are some great videos on the importance of learning a second language! Thanks again for sharing these with us!

It seems Very interesting. I hvn’t finished them all but will go back next time.
Thanks.

Dear KL, DomanMom, jump9, & All,

Your welcome. I am glad that you find them as informative and beneficial as I have.

Also, the following resource is for those who are newer to the forums that will be also be helpful in teaching a foreign language to your children:

http://www.childandme.com/ideas/foreign-language

Happy Learning!
Ayesha