Doman's books

I am still pregnant (33 weeks), but trying to read as fast as I can before my little girl is born! I have looked into purchasing Glen Doman’s books, but don’t want to unnecessarily buy all of his books. Can anyone recommend?

• “how to teach your baby to read”
    “how to teach your baby to be physically superb”
    “how to multiply your baby’s intelligence”
    “how to give your baby encyclopaedic knowlege”
    “how to teach your baby math”

I don’t want ti double up on anything. Or perhaps someone can recommend better alternatives

How to multiply your baby intelligence - it is a summary book of 3 other - How to teach your baby to read + How to teach your baby math + How to give your baby encyclopedic knowledge.
I recommend you to buy this one (How to multiply your baby intelligence ) instead of those 3 mentioned above.

thank you SO very much!

i have to agree… i wish someone told me that earlier :slight_smile:

I did notice some repetition in a couple of the Doman books I got from the library, but as a summary, does How to Multiply Your Baby’s Intelligence cover the details you need from each of the other three books?

sorry don’t know abt that book multiply inteligences as I don’t have it.

I read some ppl say buy Multiply intelligences will do as in the above maybe they bought all 4 so they know buy this 1 book will do?

Some ppl say buy Reading, Math and Encyclopedic knowledge will do.

Anyway I bought Reading, Math and Encyclopedic knowledge.

“How to multiply your baby’s inteligence” says the details you need to know to teach your baby all three subjects. I think it is really enough. Yes, the other three books go into more details, but the essential information is really in the summary one - “How to multiply your baby’s inteligence”.

Hello Sara, if you are still pregnant I would strongly advice you to read Doman’s new book “How Smart is your baby”; you can find it int he following link and also read the first chapter; Obviously How to increase your baby’s intelligence is a must have. Congratulations on your pregnancy !

Regards,

Gloria
http://www.gentlerevolution.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=G&Product_Code=0301&Category_Code=B4

Thanks pupisek. My library doesn’t have it, guess I better order it…