doman math or reading kit

Hello
Where can I buy Doman math or reading kit from Singapore? online or from a shop?
I have a friend coming from Singapore who wants to give Kyle a gift and of course my choice is Doman reading kit.
Please help me soon cos she needs to order today to get it before she come home!
Thanks

Dear KylesMom,

ASA. I happen to know the answer to that question, alhamdulillah. You may get the official/authorized IAHP/Doman materials from:

GD Baby’s Programs (S) Pte. Ltd.
95A Soo Chow Walk
Singapore 575382
Tel +65 6456 3526
Fax +65 6556 1323
http://www.gdbaby.com.sg/Index.aspx

The GD Baby’s Reading Kit

This is what you and your newborn baby need to get started right away. Used successfully by mothers, fathers and grandparents to teach their babies to read, it contains 1005 cards (803 large word cards):

* 21 Visual Stimulation cards - From birth to 4 months
* Large reading word cards - 623 Single word cards - From 4 months onwards;
* 100 Couplet word cards; 60 Phrase word cards; 20 sentence cards
* 151 Sentence Structure word cards
* 30 Erasable blank cards - Create your own words
* The revised & updated edition of the 40th Anniversary - How To Teach Your Baby To Read
* Recommended Age: From birth onwards

http://www.gdbaby.com.sg/Kits.aspx

The Glenn Doman® How To Teach Your Baby Math™ Deluxe Kit

A great many parents who had successfully taught their baby to read after using the “How to teach your baby to read” kit, had asked Glenn Doman to devise a math kit for the very reason that math is after all, an important subject in our every day life.

That simple request had taken Glenn Doman ten years of research to find the answer. Math is certainly an interesting and important subject but nonetheless a difficult one to teach, what more to a young child; one who is as young as four months old!

As is the case with reading, mathematics is not an academic body of knowledge but rather another language in which to think and reason. Glenn Domain shows clearly just how easy it is to teach a young child the reality of quantity and the simple truth behind the symbols we use in mathematics. Today, parents all over the world understand that "If you teach a tiny child the facts about math he will discover the rules.

The program will help you to:

* Stimulate & develop your child's analytical mind
* Have a new respect for your baby's abilities
* Instill in your child a lifelong love of learning
* Enhance your child's academic success
* School-proof your child

The kit contains:

* Dot cards in black 0 to 20 - from birth upto 3 months old
* Dot cards 0 to 100
* Number cards 0 - 100 
* The revised & Updated edition of the How To Teach Your Baby Math book
* Operational symbol Cards 
* Recommended age - from 3 months to 30 months old
* All the cards are on sturdy poster board cards measuring 11" x 11"

http://www.gdbaby.com.sg/Kits.aspx

And it appears that the Singapore Reading/Math Kits have more cards than the American Reading/Math Kits.

ASA
Ayesha :wink:

Wow Ayesha! I’m impressed! I didn’t know about the Singapore site! :slight_smile:

I got my math kit yesterday and it only has the 100 dot cards :frowning: I wonder why they do not offer the other set in the States since they are based here. The reading kit is also much, much better than the one they offer here. :frowning:

Yeah, I want more dots!!! :slight_smile:

I went to the site and loved what I saw. How do you place an order to get the kit? :wink:

Dear Dijah1969,

I suppose you will have to call them. :unsure: I am in America and wish I could be of more assistance.

• Ayesha

JazakAllah khairan Ayesha

I have forwarded the link and am so hoping I get my sets finally!

hi
i have the same qeustion but for( middle east)
where can i get LR OR LM arabic version
anybody know

Dear Kyles Mom - Allah ya Baraki Feek.

and Ketty Rain - you can download LR/LM from this site > http://forum.brillkids.com/shop

ASA
Ayesha :slight_smile:

Check out the prices of those GD kits from Singapore. They are quite expensive probably due to the freight cost.