Doman Math information and questions

I too just leave the symbols on.

I dont think it matters, however Glen has not mentioned anything specific in his book as to why you shouldnt use symbols, i guess the only explaination he gave was that children learns the word plus or minus or equals in the same way they learn the word yours and mine, which is by seeing them in action and in context.

So i guess it doesnt matter.

This is helpful info. I am teaching my three year old niece how to read, though it has been with some difficulty. Now I have a son of my own. He’s four months old, and I realize how I need to start right away otherwise I may come up against similar road blocks as I did with my niece, since I kept waiting for her to be ‘old enough’.
TX!

HI
Ineed help in lm
THE size of dot cards? do i have to write the number on same card or in the back?
no need to teach number shape e.g 12334 only dots at first?

Hi all,
Ketty rain, plz visit the following link. I hope all your questions will be answered.
http://www.childandme.com/how-teach-your-child-math-glenn-domans-dot-method/.

Have a great time teaching your baby
anjie

I notice that my PowerPoint dot equations are still being downloaded even after LM has been launched 3 months ago. Maybe you want to see if PowerPoint will work with your child before deciding whether to purchase LM. Or maybe you want to start teaching your child math while accumulating more points to get LM at least at a discount.

If anyone needs another 21 PowerPoint dot subtraction equations, please let me know and I’ll upload them. I no longer use PowerPoint dot presentation as I’m currently using LM. I just feel that it is a waste if no one uses them after work has been done to prepare them.

thanks anjie