Doman Kids- What happens when they grown up? Chat with an original Doman Mom

whatever happened to this post/Doman mum?
sb knows?

I would love to know if it was owrth the time and efor, everyone is trying to convice me not to do it, because os social mether or others, but I really think it could be really good for my children, I have just started, I live in spain and homeschooling is really badly see. I think what I´m looking for is the answer to : do the develop in a normal way with other children and adults?

tnks a lot, there is a big world of ignorants that just wanto to stop any difrent way of doing things and it is quite hard to fight it!
hopping for your responses

Hello everyone, I have had the honor of spending four amazing days with Patty in Prague on Play Wisely course. She is amazing and her program for children is just fantastic. I am so glad I took the course and also that I had chance to talk to her in person :slight_smile:

I have told her that we have been waiting for her replies but she wasn’t getting any notifications so she thought there were no questions.
So if you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask :yes:

I would like to ask about doman maths program. I read that the general consensus on the math dots program is that it doesn’t work. What’s her opinion on this?

Lelask,

Can you share what you learned with us? This group seems hungry for it. :slight_smile: