Do you do all the recommended sessions?

Glen Doman talks about doing flashcards 5x a day and math dot cards 10x a day (or something like that, can’t remember the exact number) and yet, it seems most parents use LR twice a day, with maybe a review session in the middle of day when they have time. Which method is necessary to help my daughter retain the information? I know that LR is very repetitive to help with this, is it enough? Do you schedule your multiple daily sessions together, like always do math after/before reading, or always do foreign language reading with primary language reading, etc.

Glenn Doman recommends showing the sets only 3 times a day. 5 sets of words (5words in each set) and 5 sets of math (5 cards in each), and some BITs cards, on the same principle. It doesn’t matter which sets and how many sets you do daily- whatever you can deal with, it’s just 3 times a day for each card is important. I think with LR and LM it’s different because it’s multisensory stimulation - sounds, videos etc, not only cards. Besides many words are being re-used later in different lessons as a part of different things, like word split for example.