Distraction in "Games" part of the program

I have this problem with my LO - when it comes to the end of a lesson and Games part - after she chooses the correct answer - it shows a picture or word then sometimes says a fact about this object, but sometimes asks a question about that object. Example: word “SQUARE” - it shows a square then asks “do you see any squares around you?” - I understand that the program is using existing slides, but this is very distracting for the child, as she starts looking for sqares/etc or tries to answer the asked question, meanwhile the program quickly switches to the next set of words/pictures to choose from and asks "can you find SKY/DUCK/etc. - and we always miss the question part, as she’s busy with the previous task. Is there any way I can switch off this narration after each correctly chosen word/picture? Or ways to repeat the question for the next set of pictures?

thank you very much

Under “play and edit” tab, you can select the file you’d like to edit, say shapes, then select a slide, say square on the word list, click on “edit” at the bottom of the list. A new window will open, select the “picture slide” tab, you can then delete the unwanted picture audio files.

Another solution will be to set the set the word games to display words or nothing after the correct word is chosen, here’s how:

1. Click on the gear button next to the game button in the middle and at the bottom of your LR app window, this will bring up game settings.
  2. Select the “BK Word Game (Auto) - US” preset in the “ALL GAME PRESETS” list box on the left.
  3. Select “Word Only” or “Nothing” in the “After correct answer, show:” drop down list.
  4. Save.

Unfortunately there’s no way to switch the picture audios off in the games unless you switch them off for the entire lesson and as A_BC mentioned, if you specifically want the questions out, you’ll have to go through all the slides and delete them one by one, which will mean they will not be part of the lessons at all.

Hope this helps but feel free to ask more questions.