Disney Preschool Online

http://playhouse.go.com/v1/marketing/?source=PpPLPtoDch05033&cmp=BAC-PHD-GFG-Home-Feature

I just found this preschool it is 49.99 a year or 9.95 a month, but it looks great, and I hope to follow up with this when mine gets older. You can even print reports to monitor your child’s progress.

Thanks for the link! :slight_smile:

I have not joined their preschool program, but I played one of their Playhouse Disney free online games a couple of days ago with my daughter and it was cool. They asked you to point to the square that had x amount of dots-- a number between 1 and 4. She got it right every time! The only problem was their is so much extra stuff around the game you are playing, at least on the free portion of the site, that she was easily distracted and would only play twice before wanting to move on. Overall, a great site.

very interesting thanks for the great link

Wow! Cool! :slight_smile:

I am having trouble downloading any file. They seem to be locked. I am new to the network. Does anyone have am suggestion.

You may need a software program like Adobe, Acrobat reader, etc. Make sure your computer has the latest Microsoft updates as well. You may need to allow the website, like disabling the pop up blocker?

This is really cute for children lookng for Mickey Mouse, winni the Poh etc.
Children at an early age do not concentrate on one thing for too long. My 2 yr old grandson swiches from one game to another very fast. I think he does not resist more than 5 minutes.
At what age do you recomend to start considering that you are paying monthly?

I am unable to use it as it needs 386kbps or faster internet connection.
Mine is a broadband too but isnt this fast may be.
Can I work around it?

Well to be honest age 3, 4 or 5. Depends upon my child’s abilities.

I’m not sure? Maybe you need DSL, or maybe trying Magic Jack. You may need an ethernet connection or an USB instead of the cable line. Sometimes the cable companies offer a higher connection rate. Mine does for a $1.00 more a month though. You may wanna check your connection activity with your internet provider sometimes the cables may need replacing.