discount for LR in french?

Hello,
we are using LR with our daughter of 3 and 1/2 (down’s sindrome), and with our son (2 years).Thanks to the scolarship!!!
They love it and ask to do it many times in a row.
For our daughter is very usefull, because DS children are very visual learners, so she is memorising words much better.
Until now we were translating all the program in french by ourselves (we are italian-french family, no english), it’s quite simple, but it takes a lot of times, so we don’t go fast enough!
i’ve just discover that the french version of LR was released. I’ve downloaded the trial version and I was wondering if we could apply for the scolarship for this one too, since we are not using LR in english, but only in french.

Thank you

Dear Luna, thank you for our inquiry! Yes, it is possible.

Just follow these steps:

1. write a review of how you are using LR with your children, especially with your daughter. Kindly mention in which specific ways Little Reader prove to be a help (you can even copy what you just wrote in this post, and if you want expand on that)
  2. attach a photo(s)/ video of you using Little Reader with your children or speaking about it
  3. send it to the Foundation and we will review it and will get back t you about LR French scholarship!

Natalie