Dinosaurs with poi

I have posted a pdf file of dinoasuars and 10 programs of intelligence with pictures of allosaurus, ankylosaurus, archeopteryx, baryonx and carnotaurs. Enjoy!

oh I know I’m so stupid when it comes to all this forum stuff and downloading, but where can I find this dinosaur download?

See where it say “free downloads”. across the top… click there, it’s on the first page of the latest free downloads.

Or click this link to get to that page… and then click on the dinosaurs one! (Save it to a comp file as it is not an LR file)

http://forum.brillkids.com/downloads/?overview=2

Thanks, I know how much work goes into these things. Now I need to get going on printing the ones I haven’t printed yet and mounting/laminating them. And re-organizing what we have so I con figure out where we are in our program.

heyblue41, excellent POI. Are you considering or have you made more?

I am just starting my reasearch on EK and it takes a lot of time. I am hoping to have it up and running with my dd before November 1. I liked your style, thanks again, Karma to you.

Khatty- Sorry I didn’t see your post sooner. Thanks for the compliment. :smiley: I try to follow the Doman formulas for my pois. And, yes it can take a lot of time to do the research for the pois. There are alot of good categories on here from when we had the weekly collaboration group going, that can get you started, so you can get ahead. When I first started I made cards with out the poi on them, then added them later, when it was time to bring them back out. Just remember not to get so involved in creating your cards you sacrifice other things for it. Do what you can, when you can, and don’t beat yourself up if your program slips every now and then. You don’t have to do ten categories all the time. Anything is better than doing nothing. Also, the gift is really the time you spend with your child, the learning is a bonus gift. Good luck with your program.

I can’t find it. I followed the link and went to free downloads. Anyone have any idea where it is?

Here is a direct link to the file
http://forum.brillkids.com/downloads/?sa=view;id=6431

or you can click on my username and that will show you all of my files :biggrin: