Diff between buy from this site or buy from local distributor

Hi,

just noticed there is a Singapore distributor called “Baby Singapore” for Brillkids product. May i know if i would buy from the Singapore distributor, do i still can enjoy the many downloads facilities that is available here? Is there a difference when buying from online compared with buying from the distributor?

pls help me to understand.

Thks.

Anyone??

Hi Atkht.

Buying from our local Singapore distributor gives you the same physical product as you would get if you purchased through our online store. And - as is the nature of the learning systems, once you have installed your software, content and license keys, you will be able to download the additional lessons available at our websites.

When you buy through a local distributor, you will be given an offline license key. This means that you will be asked to key in your BrillKids member account (email address and password) after you have installed your BrillKids software and imported your license key.

Once you successfully sign in with your BrillKids member account, the software, content and license key will automatically “be saved” to your BrillKids account. What this means is that we will create a backup of your purchase records (software, content and license key) in our BrillKids database, so in case you lose your CDs or decide to throw them away, you can simply just download your stuff anytime by accessing your account on the web.

However, note that an advantage to buying our products from a distributor is that you will not have to pay for shipping (which can sometimes be a large amount.

For further inquiry, please contact our distributor - Baby Singapore.

You may find their contact details as follows:

Baby Singapore Pte. Ltd.
Telephone No. (65) 9760-8686
Email: contact [at] babysingapore.com

I hope this helps you with your question. :slight_smile:

Thanks very much Lappy:) :slight_smile:

Are there any local distributors in the United States? I am preparing to make a purchase and would love to save on shipping costs.