daycare abuse my child

Very wild behaviour :huh: I second each and every word of kizudo’s.

Your poor heart must be aching. Mine is aching for you and your little boy’s suffering.

These people must be reported!

The fact that she felt her behaviour was justified is even more concerning, you can’t help but wonder what other strange attitudes they have and what other awful predicaments the children have been put in.

Remember your bond and love with your child will help him to come out the end of this without trauma, you can always repair these things.

However, it is our responsibility to ensure that those who can’t protect themselves are protected and to do that you will need to report them. If you are concerned about repercussions you will be able to make an anonymous report. I can understand your mum’s viewpoint. However, in this case a report could prevent far worse things from happening. People who have such disrespect for other human beings will have many other horrid little habits. The beauty of this situation is that an adult witnessed the abuse - there is no doubt about their behaviour and your son will never need to be a part of the process. Though I seriously recommend talking to a professional about whether or not they think it needs special handling. Chances are he will have a vague memory of a yucky place and a cold shower and that will be it.

I hope they lose more than their licence. :mad: >:( :frowning: :wacko: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Tell your Mum God can punish them the police will just make sure it’s only for what has already happened not a whole list of other occurrences in upcoming years. Because you have the power to prevent it.

I think you will find you have ample support.