Curriculum for stressed out mother of almost 4 year old-Lesson Pathways?

I’ll start off by saying I am very stressed out. I have a daughter who will be 4 in a couple months, and also a 14 month old. We live in England and they start school at 4, but we’ll be homeschooling. I mostly plan on continuing our ‘autonomous learning’ as we have done since she was a baby, (we’ve done Doman and general early education type stuff). BUT she gets bored and most of her friends are going to school, so we need stuff to do! So I’m looking for some type of curriculum. But whenever I look at stuff online I get even more stressed out.

She can read fluently, and most curriculums include reading, which we don’t need.

I just saw someone on here mention Lesson Pathways. I’ve checked out the website and signed up, but my stressed out brain is confused. It looks like a collection of links all over the internet that make up a full curriculum. Can I use this exclusively with my daughter and it will be all we need for now? Do I need to do any planning or anything, or just come online and start clicking and see what we do that day?

I am using some of Lesson Pathways with my DD (almost 4) while we wait for the Hands on Homeschooling curriculum we have bought. I have loved some of the exercises in that curriculum as they are very hands on which my daughter loves. Some of it I just do for fun - especially the language arts as she is also reading and so does not need that. I would use the planner and choose a unit to do for that week out of history, language arts, math and science and then choose some of what they describe to do.

However, you need to do more reading, the math may be a little too easy depending what you have done with her already and you may need to supplement or do the higher grades (I haven’t looked at the higher levels) and you may need a more strict writing curriculum. I think its a more supplementary curriculum to add hands on to anothet curriculum. Also the History is VERY American so you would need to supplement there too.

It does take some planning - you can’t just go in there on the day as your child would be in the way - you should print the things and make sure you have the required things before doing the activities.

With lesson pathways you have to more or less use the resources available to create your own curricula, this does take time. It is a great set of resources for you to pick and choose. But if you feel that it is to much for you and or to time consuming then please try www.abcmouse.com , there are others of course like www.hubbardscupboard.org and so on.