creation science with biblical worldview?

I love science, but it seems people teaching evolution is now taking over. They are teaching children their religion and calling it science. Does anyone know of a children teaching sight or DVDs to teach science with a Biblical worldview?

So true. It does seem to be taking over as a matter of fact here in my state they have now in the public schools are offering the Biblical View of Science to the high school students. There was a big law suit and everything over it. There are some but they are very expensive that comes with DVD’s however ACE Ministries, Life Pac, Switch on Schoolhouse, etc have the curriculum you are seeking. I do have a high school accredited homeschool that offers it as well. What grade are you needing it for? I can help you better of I know the grade level that you are seeking. ACE runs 40.00 not counting shipping and the DVDs for the entire year. I would suggest them. Let me know because we can go in halfs maybe on the content. Since we are seeking to be umbrelled under ACE we can get it maybe cheaper? You can search ebay for your curriculum as well from the companies mentioned above. Let me know.

For us in KY there is a CREATION MUSEUM that we have and it is on a Biblical Worldview and it is great, They offer homeschoolers special rates as well. There should be a virtual tour on their website along with printable resources. I will see if I can post some here. I will update as soon as I can with links. Try searching for the ‘Creation Musuem’ in KY with Bing ot Google in the meantime.

Thank you I will look into those you listed and keep others in mind as he gets older. I do plan on homeschooling him but I was looking for something for young kids because he is 18 months old. Even when I by him books off of doman’s web-sight they are teaching kids evolution. I have to like glue pages together and keep the pages that are actually teaching science it’s so crazy. Also stuff on youtube in cartoon form is showing up also so I have to go threw and make sure (of course I would do that anyway). I have heard on the Creation Museam from Answers In Genesis and I can’t wait to plan a trip as he gets older. Thanks for all the sights! God Bless!

The Apologia curriculum teaches science from a Biblical perspective - they have curriculum for K-6 (http://www.apologia.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1) and then also for high school. For 18 month olds I would suggest browsing the homeschool blogs for ideas - 1+1+1=1 has a good theme unit for creation (http://1plus1plus1equals1.blogspot.com/2009/09/raising-rock-stars-week-1.html) and I have seen many other ideas for teaching creation - just google “homeschool preschool creation”

for 18 month old may I recommend www.daniellesplace.com and kidzone.com for curriculum biblical based. This is what we use in our homeschool outreach and co-op. You do have to pay but it is worth it.

Mother of Faith, thank you for such a nice resource, loved their Bible based ideas!!!

I found another simple lesson regarding creation from this site. I had forgotten about it. :yes: http://biblestudyplanet.com/bible-teaching-for-kids/childrens-bible-studies/

Thanks so much for everyone’s invaluable input. It’s such a blessing to find this forum!

Thank you for the site!!