Creating Doman Reading Flashcards

I’ve just created this great schedule of words, couplets, phrases, sentences, etc along with 14 stories to go with them. Now the hard part for me - making the flashcards.

Right now my DD (only 5 months old) isn’t into LR or the computer or even the TV. (Thank goodness) She loves the real flashcards. I’m having such a hard time making a template so that I can print out on card stock or even on sentence strips (3" by 24").

I’m not very computer Savvy. Anyhow, I was wondering who has made their own Doman Flashcards - with the sizes he recommends (3 inch words down to 1 1/2 inch for sentences.) Can someone please share the template with me?

I intend to post my schedule of reading mentioned above along with the flashcard files so other parents can download - I just need to figure out how to make the flashcards. I can use either Word or Keynote and then upload as PDF.

Thank you!

I just bought big sheets of cardboard and measured them up and cut them up myself. I wouldn’t be able to put card through my printer anyway, so didn’t have another option.