Crawling track

Hi all,

I am considering making a crawling track and would like to know if anyone out there have place their newborn/baby in the crawlign track for night time sleeps?

Joha has made one for her baby. I will get her to give you more info. In the meantime, you can search for “crawling track” on the forum to see several discussions about them.

diva7,

We built a crawling track for our daughter but she was already almost 6 months old when we started using it. I regreted inmensibly not having built earlier. We didn’t use it for sleeping purposes, but we’ll definetly use it for sleeping purposes with our next baby. If I’m not mistaken texaslady, one of the members here, did use it for sleeping purposes with her baby. She said her baby was crawling since he was very little and they had to wake up to flip him so he could go the other direction. Based on this she said they would do a crawling track around the bed with the next baby. That is the way is shown in Doman’s book. I think she is pregnant right now, so she may be able to give you a better idea of what she is planning to do and give you more information about her experience with it and her baby.

Hope this helps a little bit. Let me know if you have an specific question and hopefully we can find an answer :biggrin:

Hi Joha,

I was weighing my option on whether I should make the around the bed crawling track for night time use and had the niggling safety issue. I also have images of hubby stumbling over bub. lol

So I would love to hear of any experiences with using the crawling track with newborns for sleeping throughtout the night before I make my final decision.

I’m sorry I can’t help you with that :frowning: You may want to PM texaslady22 and ask her experience. I think she has not been in the forum for a couple of weeks, but you may want to visit her blog and see if she has any info or maybe you can send her a message there.Her blog is http://domaninspiredparenting.blogspot.com I’ll be interested in her answer.

Thanks for the link Joha…karma to you! :slight_smile: