Convince me that I should buy LM!

Hi

My daughter is 10 months old and has been using LR and Little Maths for 6 months now.

Why should I buy Little Musician too? Convince me :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Nicki

Well besides my son loving it here are some recent posts :slight_smile: have you done the trial?

http://forum.brillkids.com/teaching-your-child-music/video-of-16-month-old-robert-and-little-musician/

http://forum.brillkids.com/teaching-your-child-music/videos-perfect-pitch-at-2-5y-and-compilation-of-little-musician-toddlers!/

Yeah, it’s a no brainer. :slight_smile: I think it’s my favorite out of all the BK programs.

Absolutely worth every cent! This is a program you can use for years. You personally will learn from not just your kids. By far the best program Brillkids have made. Don’t hesitate.
Also know that I would tell you if I actually thought it was crap :biggrin: I LOVE IT!

Apart from what others said ( and I agree!) here is why I think this is the best Music EL program out there:

It teachers your kid - perfect pitch, music literacy and music appreciation, – ideal foundation, which you can use to build on for years to come! Whether or not your child would decide to play music instrument later down the line, it would be useful. Because if she does not – she still got an amazing foundation of music literacy and music appreciation ( believe me, as a young person, she would be thankful she can name a few classical pieces and impress her friends :yes: lol ). But if she does – it will give her a head start in any specific music program down the line!

That is why I think LMs is an ideal fit for my young children and I am about to use it with my 3rd :slight_smile:

It is by far the Brillkids program that my twins (17 mo) enjoy the most. In just a few sessions my little girl was singing the notes and both of them were clapping and pretending to be music directors. We all have soooo much fun with it! And I’m learning a lot as well… :rolleyes:

Couldn’t believe how much I learned myself too lol

I love it and so do my 6 kids ages 6-17. We are all learning something from it. It is fun and challenging. Need we say more?

Definitely, no brainer! I got LMs first for my 4-year-old and love it so much. Then I got LR and its Chinese package with confidence. I have to say LMs is the best. My son didn’t get much from LR as other kids, unfortunately. Maybe due to his age. He found LR boring. I am thinking about skipping sessions for him now and using the files from the download library to see if we could still use LRs.

All of the above. And because your kids will love it. It’s fun! Even my husband is progressing well in his singing because of it. :biggrin:

I bought it! And yes, I do think its very good. I had never really seen the importance of music over reading and maths. I still think it comes third but for an all round education, I think the program is fab. Plus, my daughter seems to really enjoy it, and that’s the main thing!

lol

Hahaha, I just read through this thread! lol

Usually I would avoid chiming in these kinds of “convince me to buy BrillKids” topics since heaven forbid I carry my own bench (you know what I mean), but the replies are so genuine and some - I must say - are really funny!

Thanks for all the wonderful feedback on LMs! :happy: This is such a happy thread to stumble upon for us!

Make such an awesome product and we can’t help but brag about it for you! :yes: :yes: :yes: