confused about two languages

hOW DO i TEACH MY TWO YEAR OLD TO SPEAK ENGLISH AND SPANISH EQUALLY

Can you speak both English and Spanish? If you can, try to speak to your baby in the language he or she is less exposed to. If you’re Spanish ,for example, speak as much English as possible to your baby. I’m teaching my baby English and Spanish. As we are Spanish, I talk to him in English everyday ( or at least I try to do it every day for a few hours). I don’t know if I’m doing it right because he is now 2 and he speaks more Spanish than English even though he understands the two languages very well, so to answer your question I’m not sure if the two languages are being equally learned in our case. In my opinion, I think we get more proficient in the language we get more exposures to and it is always our native language.
Another thing that works for me apart from talking is to show him you tube videos, there are plenty of videos with nursery rhymes, children songs, cartoons, bits of intelligence,…
I hope this help you. If you have doubts don’t hesitate to ask me for more help.

The caregiver told me that I should use my mother tongue to teach my son and let them to look after the other language. My son is two now. He can speak and understand two languages.