Complete Curriculum

http://www.completecurriculum.com/language-arts even though it is 50.00 a year for 10 books that you can print as well but you can create your own books from these books and publish them yourself, 25 of them all for this price. They have K-12th grade. Check out the free pdf’s to download and check them out. I am glad I found this website it is going to help us out so much with the co-op. I don’t have to purchase copies of textbooks any longer, I can just view them online and or print and make my own textbooks. Neat! If anyone is interested in this let me know how that you like it. I plan on purchasing as soon as the resources come in. and if anyone purchases before I do let me know by referring me because they have the 10.00 referrel program that the purchaser gets and the fact that everyone else can get 30% off by being referred. So as soon as I purchase others can get 30% off from my understanding. so if you are interested let me know so I can refer you, and if someone else purchases before I do please refer me.

Just to let everyone know this went up to 75.00 a year but to be honest it is worth it. I purchased it today and I have already created my own digital textbooks with audio so to me with teaching multiple children this is ideal. It not only has the student text but the teachers as well.