Chinese mom -hoping to make friends with parents here

Hello,
I am reading this forum as I will soon to be a mother. I would love to learn and share knowledge with everyone here.I appreciate this community and have enjoyed reading the thread here.

Welcome and Congratulations!!! I wish I would’ve found this site before having my son, but luckily it wasn’t too long after :slight_smile: If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask!!

Congratulations and welcome to the site! :slight_smile:

Hi and welcome to the forums. It’s great to have you here! Please browse the forums and add to any discussions that interest you, and please let us know if you need any help. We hope to hear more from you soon!
Nikki

hi! welcome to the forum.i am glad to see you here.i found this forum very
interesting and informative.you can ask any question that you wish to know,
more about .all the members here are ready to help,and share your experiences
too. hope to hear more from you…

welcome to the site, I am also fairly new here and already love it. I use it when my son is sleeping so that I avoid getting addicated and staying on it all day.

Hello and welcome. I am also a Chinese mom. I am glad tohear that you are looking into educating your little one before he/she even arrives. I wished I knew about this site before I had my little one but luckily I was already using GD method when he was only a few months old. Feel free to ask any public questions here or send any one of us a personal email. Happy reading. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Hi there,

When is your baby due? You must be so excited. How fun for you to have found out about early learning before your little one comes along. Let us know how you get along.

TABS

Hi feifeinew…

Welcome to the forum!! :biggrin: I’m sure u will love this sites much as we all do!!