Child Abuse and Neglect

I am very upset by recent reports and videos of child abuse by caregivers. Anyone, not just parents, please be vigilant and look out for warning signs of child abuse.

Here is one good article:

http://www.helpguide.org/mental/child_abuse_physical_emotional_sexual_neglect.htm

It’s not a recent phenomenon it’s been going on for centuries. I think anyone who builds a sound-proof cellar or bomb-shelter ought to be regularly inspected in case they have imprisoned children there, like Josef Fritzl. And if children go in for an abortion (which I dont agree with, generally), the foetuses should be DNA tested in case it might be from incest, as was a recent case in Melbourne with an intellectually impaired woman. And if someone’s child mysteriously dumps her babies on the door-step of her parents, claiming she’s in a cult and cant care for them, the government should DNA test the babies and the other relatives, and people like Elizabeth Fritzl and her kids could’ve been spared much of their misery. And for governments that fail to protect the innocent, may they be sued for mega-millions by the poor unfortunate innocents. I hope the Fritzl victims are compensated multi multi millions by the Austrian government. And Australia needs to change their sentencing laws, as murdering your own child or step-child doesnt get you much jail time (5 years maximum). So imagine how little penalties are incurred for molestation… it’s absolutely appalling.