CHIDLREN OF DREAMS, CHIDLREN OF HOPE

Is anyone selling the following?

1.How To Teach Your Baby To Be Physically Superb - DVD

2.Book “Children of Dreams, Children of Hope” by Dr Raymundo Veras

thanks

Sorry I am not selling mine, but I just finished Children of Dreams Children of Hope. I highly recommend it. It is an amazing book and it has given me sooo much hope.

Sandy

Sorry, I’m not willing to part with mine either, but I wanted to 2nd the recommendation. A lot of people recommend that “What to do about your brain injured, etc Child book, but I just found it frustrating because it never really answered the question " What to Do” Dr. Veras book was much better.

Have you tried looking on Amazon? I have gotten some good deals on this type of book there.

Is this book mostly for children with Downs Syndrome or all brain injured children?

Yes, it is for kids with DS.

hi kmum and sandy,

thanks for the info, i will try to browse amazon.

meanwhile just wanted to share dr veras website

http://www.veras.org.br/

• its abt notes and video on ds kids who have improved due to various exercises to stimulate their brains.

thanks
hema

The video of the college student is incredible!

yes kmum ,

I was so touched by that college student!

Thanks to dr veras for having believed in all these kids.

i find it so strange, amazon can’t ship this book to malaysia.

i have called most of the bookstores in malaysia they do not sell this book.

sigh…

baba, I saw a mom in Australia that is selling this book in her web site I wonder if she would ship it or I think they also have it on the Doman’s web site, the Insititue for Human Development. Let us know if you don’t find it I will try to help. It really is a must read.

What I would like to have is the book the girl on Dr Vera’s web site is talking about. I have hunted around but have not found anything.

Sandy

hi sandy,

I did enquire through the glenn doman’s website, the international shipping charges are almost $100.00…! and realize amzon was on charging abt $3.99. that is a huge difference.

i would appreciate if you could give the details of the australian mom who is selling her book.

thank you so much!

hema

Hi Hema,

Here is the link to a woman who sells this book from her web site in Austrailia.
http://naturallybetterkids.com/products-page/books/children-of-dreams-children-of-hope-hard-cover

Sandy

I just wanted to comment that I am 80% of the way thru “naturally Better Kids” and I highly recommend it!

hi sandy,
thanks

Hema,

I hope this works for you.

Sandy

ayusmom,

I have loved at the web site but not purchased the e-book. What information has she given that has been helpful?

Thanks,

Sandy

Sandy, it is one of the most informative books I have read. It has been a while since I read it, so I’m sure I’m forgetting things, but some if the subjects are: supplements, cranial sacral therapy, NAET, neurodevelopment, homeopathy & more that I’m forgetting - it’s time to reread it myself! I highly recommend it.

THANK YOU! for bringing this up! I have seen the video on the website a couple of times in the last few weeks and felt very encouraged by it, but frustrated at not knowing what contributed to Ana Carolina’s impressive abilities. I’ve put CHIDLREN OF DREAMS, CHIDLREN OF HOPE on hold at our local library and will be reading it ASAP!

Wendy

thanks for reminding me to buy this book:)