Cheapest way to get software?

Is there a cheaper way to get all the little software? Like is there a package deal where you get all for one price? Do you recommend buying the license key or can you make do with the free version? I’m not trying to get something for nothing but times are tough and money is very tight, and I want to teach the baby as much as I can early on. Thanks, any advice would be welcomed.

Hi Linkss56!

If you want to use our premade lessons and still have the option to customize or make your own lessons, we recommend:

Value Bundle 2 (Little Reader Basic + Little Math Basic + Little Musician Basic)

All “Basic” kits come with our premade 12-month curriculum and access to the programs’ PRO features (i.e., full lesson customization). Little Reader Basic comes with the English Curriculum (your choice of US or UK).
We suggest that you get the “download only” version as it is cheaper than the “box set” option. For the “box set” option, aside from the box/packaging cost, you also need to pay extra for the shipping fee (calculated separately during checkout).

If you just want to use our premade lessons and you don’t plan to edit/customize the lessons (i.e., use Little Reader without PRO features), you can instead get just the curriculum packs:

1. English Curriculum for Little Reader (to browse other language curriculum packs, click “Little Reader” from the store’s left-hand menu)
  2. Math Curriculum for Little Math
  3. Music Curriculum for Little Musician

Getting the three curriculum packs is cheaper than getting the bundle, especially if you are keen to simply play the lessons for your baby without having to change any setting. In case you decide that you want to edit/customize your Little Reader/Little Math/Little Musician lessons later on, you can buy the corresponding PRO Key separately.

You may also opt to buy just the Math & Music curriculum packs first, then use the bonus points that came from that purchase to redeem a discount coupon for your reading curriculum pack (note that each curriculum pack comes with 3000 points). If you have some points left over, you can redeem coupons for another reading curriculum pack, other BrillKids products, or to redeem discounts from our product partners. To browse all available coupons, see: http://www.brillkids.com/coupon-store/#section=bk (make sure you sign in to view your points balance or to redeem coupons).

Thanks for the reply I’ll definitely check it out.