cheap educational ebay stores

I thought it would be good to share what ebay stores we’ve discovered that have good, cheap learning resources for preschoolers. It takes alot of searching to find these sellers…

I love Toy Manila Hobby Stores (toymanila) in the phillipines… I think I bought a 16 disc baby bumblebee set off them before, for a lot less than getting it from Bumblebee directly. They dont seem to have them in stock at the moment, but under “educational dvds” in that store there are 10 disc sets, of Brilliant baby, Dora, Backyardigans, vegie tales, barney, sesame st, kids songs, and learning to read, for roughly $48 Us ($70 aus), but they have a best offer button, and you can get a bargain price. There are also 5 packs, and galloping minds 3 packs for $15 US. And postage is cheap, and if you buy more items, it gets even cheaper.

Thanks Nikita - karma to you!! :slight_smile:

A while ago I purchased a lot of CDs that taught geography, science, and French in song. I got them from the ebay US store Chicago Overstock. He was very cheap, good quality, and I was able to get the items shipped without covers, just the cds/tapes and paper covers, to save alot on postage. If I was in the US I’d buy from him all the time!!
And the Toy Manila arent copies, they are genuine, good quality, in cases. They sell Brilliant baby, which is the UK overdubbed Brainy baby First Impressions series. The Kidsongs are the PBS TV show (so they’re full of nursery rhymes and known old songs), and the Learning to Read series is by Start smart and sounds very good from looking at their website. The Learning to read with Phonics looks like it might be the Barbara Phipps series…