cardfile program

I believe I have placed this somewhere already on here but anyway. www.azzcardfile.com This azz cardfile is a free download of a program that will help you organize, and create a recipe box of homeschool worksheets, curricula, and record keeping worksheets. I love using this program it is so easy to move within, to create groups and pages within the groups. There is also a free file already created for homeschooling links as well to download for free, ofcourse you have to download the free azz cardfile program for free then download the homeschool link card file. This program can be saved to a jumpdrive and run from the jumpdrive and to store all of the files that you create and or download from their website. I ahve created over 10 card file systems or as some say a data base. It is easy to use, and you can print the card files as well. Talk about putting a portfolio together with a breeze, or creating your own recipe database, or homeschool record keeping or a homeschool library database. check it out and tell me what you think. Do you think it is easy to use? and check out the homeschool links cardfile that is already available to download for free, because you can add more links to the cardfile and make it your own cardfile database.

actually I did find it so here is the other post, sorry, http://forum.brillkids.com/homeschooling/free-cardfile-download-with-homeschool-links/msg68670/ i think there may be another one as well, but anyway they do have some files for homeschooling all ready there created to download