Can't log off of BK

When I try to logout, I get an “error try again later” notice. I tried rrestarting my computer and was still logged in. Help

It will log me out now.

Now that I logged in to reply to this I am ahving the same problem.

Its a weird problem that I have had for several days now. I don’t know if it shows me logged in for that long or not. It just keeps giving me an error saying it can’t log me out right now every time I hit the log out buttons. I close the window out, but I am not sure if it shows me logged out or not. It doesn’t really matter to me, but I am having the same problem, too. :confused:

The only way I could logout was to go to the HELP screen and use the log out on that page. Sorry you had the same problem but glad I’m not the only one (I thought it was my computer).

Hi everyone, the logout problem should have been fixed now – kindly try again and let us know if you still can’t log out! :yes:

Can someone please help. I’ve tried to log out of the forum everyday for the last week and the computer won’t let me. A message at the top says, “Oops, an error occurred. Please try again later.”

Thanks

Hi Michjas,

I just realized there is another thread about this, so I am going to combine your question with it. Thanks!

TmT