can you use another product while using ybcr because Robert Titzer Phd

Robert Titzer had mentioned not to do so. He mentioned it works better .So has anyone tried it and it still works…
Thank you for your time and I apperciate the assistance
:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I’d say almost everyone here does. I use many different programs with my son, and he can read almost all the YBCR words.

I’m doing your YBCR, flash cards, math dots and baby signing time. It is hard to know if is working or not because my daughter is only 5 months old, so we don’t have any “feedback”, but I think is just an act of faith :wink:

Just follow your heart… :slight_smile:

thanks Johaand Nhockaday!

when we first started using the ybcr dvd’s when our little one was 6 months old, we didn’t use any other products though we did “read” books to him, lots of books! Our little one is now 3.5 yo and he’s an avid reader, reading anything he can get his hands on – books of 2nd & 3rd grade level, magazines, recipes, ingredients on food labels, the mail…anything! As long as the products are fun & your little one is exposed to lots of words ifrom a variety of settings, I think you’re doing just fine :slight_smile:

Yes I do, I use YBCR, LR,home made flascards, sign language(also flascards I made)…she likes it…that’s the principal reason for me to keep doing all this, because it is fun for her and she is learnign playing… most of the times she will get the home made flascards and bring them to me to play with her…everyday,also she will ask me to turn on the tv(point at it) to play ybcr video.