Can we make Doman math cards at 8.5 X 11 inches size paper?

Hi,

Doman has suggested to make the card of 11 X 11 inches.

But Is it ok to create the Doman math cards in size of 8.5 X 11 inches sheet ?

Thanks

The bigger the better, but I’ve only used 8.5 x 11 cardstock and it’s worked fine for us.

Thanks everyone for the suggestion…

Wont be too costly for buying around 5500 dots ?

I think every size of paper is OK. I even used A4 with black dots.

Wont be too costly for buying around 5500 dots ?

I think printing (on A3) will be cheaper and easier.

But i dont think so that A3 paper will fit into printer paper tray :frowning:

I do not know where do you live but in my area there are enterprises which offer copying and printing on papers of various types and sizes and colors. I give them disc and they print within an hour. So I have printed and copied large maps and posters.

Or ask your friends, may be someone has larger printer at home or at work.

I used 8.5 X 11 cardstock. I bought dot stickers in the stationary section of our local dollar store, then laminated the cards. I didn’t calculate the cost while buying them, however from Frukc’s estimate of 5500 dots needed, it would have paid around $15 or $16 for the dots - $1.00 per package & 364 dots per package. I also had the cost of cardstock & laminating ( you probably don’t absolutely have to laminate, but I prefer it).

HTH
Laura

What is the size of dots?
I saw some in target but they were very few in $1 .
They were around 12 in $1 , thats why i said it could be costly.

Thanks

The dots I am using are 3/4 inch wide. I just got them at the local dollar store (Dollarama). I paid $1.00 per pack & there were 364 dots per pack. Which is how I came up with the estimate of between $15 & $16.

Maybe try a different store? I agree at $1 for 12 dots it would be terribly expensive.