Can LR be used to teach other languages ?

I would like to know if there is any option in LR to teach the same words in other languages? Or it is a whole different story?
Sorry, if it’s a silly Q., I’ve just tarted the free trial and it is not clear yet. lso:for how many days do you have for how many lessons? ( I have only access for the first 9 days).
I’m asking these because my son seemed really excited when we tried it today.
Thanks

Hi Stodd,

The Little Reader Curriculum extends over a 12 month period, split into two 6-month Semesters. Each semester would have lessons for 130 days (e.g., Semester 1 has lessons for Day 1 to 130) and these lessons are already prepared for you, as you’ve noticed from the Day 1-9 lessons you have in your free trial.

In case you’d like to read more about the curriculum, just visit this page:
http://www.brillkids.com/pop-up/little-reader/lr-curriculum.html

About teaching other languages, this is actually related to “content” and not the “software” itself. As you may have seen, you have three tabs in your Little Reader’s Playback screen: Courses, Playlists, and Categories. Courses contain the Little Reader curriculum, while in the Categories tab you will find the categories (or “word-groups”) used in the courses.

We currently have the LR curriculum available in English (US and UK) and Chinese (Simplified and Traditional Mandarin), and we are also working on other languages. :yes:
In the meantime, you can create your own Categories having the translated words from your original set of Categories, and add them to a Playlist which you can use like the LR Curriculum. We also have a lot of members who created their own lessons in English and other languages, and they have shared their LR files with everyone here at the Forum. In case you find yourself too busy to work on your own Categories, you can just download some from our LR Downloads Library: http://forum.brillkids.com/downloads/?overview=1

I hope this helps!

Thank you sooooo much for the information. Helped a lot.