Can i show 15 flash at a time?

Hi,

As per doman, we should show 5 words at a time for 3 times in a day so for 15 words we have to have 9 sessions .
My question is if my baby is interested then can i show 15 words at a time and do only 3 sessions in a day?

Thanks

I started doing exactly that. Show all 5 sets in one showing 3 x a day. Then i found brillkids little reader and put my doman cards away. I love the speed of Brillkids. With doman i found that in order to keep his interest i had to hold him and flash at the same time… it was just to much on me so many time a day…
now we just cozy up to the computer hit play and done :slight_smile:

Thanks happymommy2010.
Cuirrently i cant afford LR and LM .
I hope we get discount.

then i say do what works for your baby. Mine is 15 months old so he would not just sit still to see the cards flashed. I found that if he was in his highchair, in my arms, the the stroller about to go out for a walk… these would be the right moments to flash. Mine was able to handle large amounts of words flashed in one sitting.
If your baby is younger and less mobil… i’m sure he’ll have no problem sitting still.

and yes LR/LM is costly… I agree, and what bums me out the most is that I bought the doman cards first then the LR/LM talk about double the costs…

if only i had known about LR first… geeeeeesss

Thanks happymommy2010 …

Is there any way to get the discount on LR and LM?