Brillkids vs Glenn Doman

Hello,

I have a 3 month old daughter, we have started the Glenn Doman method (showing flash cards) in Dutch when she was about 12 weeks.
Now I have discovered the Brillkids thing and I see that the system is setup differently, showing the words and also a picture.

Who can help me in getting a good idea what best to use.
For sure I like to avoid digital screens as long as possible btw :).

thanks,
Ruben

As long as your daughter enjoys the flashcards use them. When she gets older it may be much more difficult so try to modify your presentations. Maybe you will find some useful ideas on my blog: http://teachyourbaby.pl/index.php/en/ I have completed reading programme by Doman in English (standard flashcards, no pictures) and we are completing the Polish reading cards (this set is with pictures). When the child loses the interest pictures help a lot.
I am testing Brillkids programme now and I think we will do it as well as a follow-up to flashcards.

Now I have discovered the Brillkids thing and I see that the system is setup differently, showing the words and also a picture.

With Little Reader PRO you can modify the lesson with just a few clicks to be in the format that works the best fr your child

Actually, quite recently I figured it out that Doman allows pictures for small kids. If you need I can scan you the exact quote from his book. I overlooked it earlier.