brillkids in ten years!

I love this site! I’m so glad I found it. It’s really amazing reading about people’s experiences in teaching their kids and all the effort and sacrifices we all make. I’m sure it’s all worth it.

I really hope brillkids will still be around in ten years so we could all see how all the children here fare in school and beyond. It’ll be interesting to see and have first hand evidence that this really works.

welldone to every mom and dad that have taken the time and made the effort to teach these little wonders, the dedication to your kids is truly inspiring and they will thank us for it later on.

Thank you, Zoe!

I hope we’ll still be around in 10 years too!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

While it is good to compliment ourselves , I’m not so very sure that our children thanking us later on must be the motivation…

Every parent would like to give their child the best of everything within their means and according to the times… However, it is all for our own satisfaction and out of our conviction that we do what we do. So at the end of the day, we do it for ourselves than for them. Our children thanking us may be a side-effect.