Brillkids books, how do I love thee

Hi all

I wanted to let you all know how absolutely FABULOUS the Brillkids books are, in case you’re considering purchasing them!

We have now bought all the story books and both volumes of Aesops Fables. My daughter (2years) has chewed them up and can’t get enough of them! The added surprise, is that when you purchase the books, they are also available as a FREE download on Little reader, with the most gorgeous animated illustrations which move, and great voices which read the stories!

This is TRULY a fantastic purchase, and worth EVERY penny!

The ONLY downside - there simply aren’t enough of them for my daughter! If I could buy a few hundred of them, I think she would chew them all up!

So KL and team, please get rolling on the next series - and I guess in order for him to do that, he would need the demand to be sufficient - so buy buy buy!!! I can’t recommend them enough!!! xxxxxx

My son never liked those books initially. Only recently I realized that there was an online version of those books through LR. After showing the LR versions, my son now loves those books. There is a magic in LR :yes:

I wish there are several LR versions of those books. I don’t know if I could buy only the soft copies through LR.

hello,

are you mums talking about the 25books that come with the LR DELUXE PACK or different books. my son is not old enough to start reading on his own yet though.

thanks

elorm

Hi, yes I believe that they do come with the deluxe kit. Even if you read those books to him, when you’re reading, you have the ability to cover up the pics so that he can follow the words with you - or he can see them on the computer.

My daughter loves the Aesop fables books too. There are also a few ebooks too that I’ve downloaded for her and she likes those too.
Thanks for such a great product!