Brillkid parents - will you help me cast a vote on my brillbaby number 17???

Hello…

My 10 month old son, Albert my brillbaby, has entered as one of the top 35 finalists in the Abu Dhabi Cutest Baby Contest! We are very proud of him for making it this far! I know all babies are the cutest, but if your cutie patootie isn’t part of this contest, I hope you’ll consider voting for us. (Number 17 - Albert)

Vote for Albert here:

http://www.brunilda.me/~brunilda/blog/2010/03/voting-time-abu-dhabi-cutest-baby-and-child-photo-competition/

Voting starts today, March 15 and runs through next Saturday, March 20. I’d really appreciate it if you could try to find time to vote once. Votes are tallied by IP address, not email address. This is a legitimate contest and your inbox won’t get flooded by spam for voting .

The grand prize in this contest is a professional photo session by one of the most sought after Abu Dhabi Photographer - Brunilda Monig. This will be a wonderful 1st birthday present for Albert on May!

Thanks for helping us make it this far! Feel free to forward this to anyone else who may want to vote for us… we need all the help we can get! lol

SEE ATTACHMENT ON HOW TO VOTE FOR NUMBER 17

Tried to vote, but after submitting, it said, “Sorry, comments are closed for this item.”

:frowning:

they have changed the manner of voting… see my new attachment how to do it…

for those who want to help me campaign… since i can give as many KARMA as I would like (hoping), i will be giving a 5 KARMA which is 3 x 5 = 15 points for you extra… just snapshot and send it to my inbox for proof of voting…

so to those who are in need of some points to purchase any billkid item & partner products… this is also one chance to earn some points to use someday

:yes:

Now I can reward people’s helpfulness…

Voted! :happy: hahaha lol

Although, after voting, it said “The results of this poll are private.” :frowning:

5 karmas for you LAPS (from 307 you now have 312)… i know you don’t need the points but I’m very very greatful of your support.

sometimes it appears that way but sure is… your vote is counted…

yipee!!!

Just voted for your son paps!

big big thanks to you Kimba15…

and here’s your + 5 Karma… from 248 to 252…

glad to know some support from brillkid parent beside our moderators…

really need your support guys/gals… last night he’s number 1… seems that mom of baby 29 has more supportive network… now, he’s number 2… but still crossing fingers we could make it number 1 till saturday…

VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!

Hi Paps
I voted yesterday. hopefully it will show up.

Regarding karma (i might be wrong) I think you can only give points once a day.

hi paps! voted for ur son … as of now he is second… but I am sure brillkids parents will help him win…

Hi Paps,

I voted for your son, when it finishes, tell us the result. Good luck!!!

@ hypatia - I’ve researched on the forum before I posted and I also don’t know if you can give points once a day — or that’s donating your point. I’m giving karma to people who’s helping me and as for the moment, I found the links how to give and how to get.

http://forum.brillkids.com/forum-how-tos-and-faqs/the-loyalty-points-system/

http://forum.brillkids.com/coffee-corner-general-chat/karma-t6672/

http://forum.brillkids.com/forum-how-tos-and-faqs/karma-and-positions/

I just don’t know if I’m breaking some rules… hoping not of corz.

anyway… I’m giving you +5 karma for the vote and another +1 for your enlightening comment… so from 145 goes up to 151

@piyu - really great help +5 karma for you… your 49 goes up to 54

@marimari - and also +5 karma for you… your 3 goes up to 8

again thanks to all of you… am grateful for your efforts and didn’t know brillkid parents are really supportive of each other… for sure our babies are all always the best.

hi paps

i voted for your son

rixu…
i have given you +1 karma (143 then, 144 now)… later again for the +4 karmas I awe you…

this message appeared "Sorry, you can’t repeat a karma action without waiting 1 hours. "
so i’ll give it to you in a while.

many thanks.

Hi Paps,

I have voted for your son. :biggrin:

Paps,

Heres my vote for your very cute son! Good luck!

@rixu - plus +4Karma… i stile owe you +1karma
@Susan - plus +4Karma… also owe you +1karma
@km276 - plus +3Karma… owe you +2karma

geeeez! it’s difficult to give +karma when now I’m allowed to give every hour… always have to wait for the next… anyway… thanks for support…he’s still the 2nd… VOTE VOTE VOTE!!

Good luck gorgeous Albert…you have my vote! :slight_smile:

@rixu - you have total of +145Karma
@Susan & km276 - +6Karma
@Zaja - i gave you +1Karma… the other +4Karma will be given shortly

thanks again everyone…

I have voted for your son.
You got a cute baby … :slight_smile:

I might be able to get another vote for you later, using my home pc …
Currently, voting using my office pc

Hi there, voted for adorable baby Albert! I’ve got the message “The results of this poll are private.” after voting though.
He’s currently 1st and do hope that it’ll stay that way :slight_smile: