Brillkid now a MENSAN

We just got word today from the president of our country’s MENSA that our little girl, a Brillkids product user from it’s launch, is now the youngest member of MENSA Philippines.

In her Wechsler Preschool and Primary Scale of Intelligence (WPPSI) exam, she achieved a 99.95 percentile score. Her oral expression at grade level 9.5 and reading level at 7.8. She has problem areas such as listening comprehension (grade 2.2), due to her obvious hyperactivity.

She took the WPPSI for class-placement for a public school but, the directress of a school for the gifted offered us a huge discount on their home-blended program. From there, Cammie’s results were sent to the MENSA president then the international supervisory psychologist for verification. She is now enrolled in a Grade 1 class for socialization and a home-blended program for Grades 2-3.

People, mostly relatives, who gave thoughtless criticisms just because we didn’t send her to a “proper preschool” can now keep their mouths closed. LOL!

We have been firm believers of EL from the the start and now, more than ever. We’re so glad we didn’t give up. :slight_smile:

Congratulations Nadia and Cammie, so happy for you! Thank you for sharing this with all of us!

So happy for cammie…congratulations nadia

Wow! Congratulations :slight_smile:

Fabulous news!! Congrats to your BrillKid :slight_smile:

Thank you everyone! We are ever grateful for the support, suggestions, advice, and warm regards from you.

Congratulations to Cammie! :happy: That’s amazing news!

Wow Congratulations!! :smiley: both of you are awesome!! :smiley: :smiley:

Oh wow that’s fabulous! I am particularly jealous of the fabulous schooling option you have scored! That is my ideal school sinario. Part time and blended study. Congratulations I think you have successfully worked your way to the jackpot!

Congratulations to you and your daughter. It really is inspiring to hear your story, thank you for sharing!

Wow great news! That’s inspiring! Watch out, soon your daughter will post here on forums instead of you lol

Wow! SO amazing and so great that that has opened up new opportunities for your family :slight_smile:

What fantastic news! Well done to you both :thumbsup: :clap: :slight_smile:

Hi Nadia. I read your entry about Cammie taking the Wechsler Preschool and Primary Scale of Intelligence (WPPSI) exam. Wow! Your daughter Cammie is such an amazing girl. Mensa member at a very young age, just wow! :slight_smile:

I also reside in the Philippines, I’m from Davao by the way and though my daughter is nowhere near Cammie’s genius lever IQ, I have been told several times that she is quite advanced for her age. She is 5 by the way and will be turning 6 soon. Yes, I have been doing Early Learning with her too since she was around 5 months old. She is a proud product of Little Reader.

Anyway, my husband and I are interested to have her take the Wechsler Preschool and Primary Scale of Intelligence (WPPSI) exam but we don’t know who to talk to. I only read about it through your brillkids forum post :slight_smile:

Where can she take the WPPSI exam and how much does it cost? If you can refer to us the school or center who can administer the test, we will be very grateful. We don’t know much about it and none of my friends have heard about this test. Hope you can help us. Thank you so much.