Breastfeeding and working

Please answer the following poll if you were a breastfeeding (pumping) mother. How long did you breast feed after you went back to work?

10 months for me, and I went back to work at 6 weeks full time.

I went back to work full time 2 months ago. My son is 11 months now. I work 12 hour shifts 3 days a work. I breastfeed my baby before I leave for work and immediately when I come home from work and just before he goes to bed. I am home 4 days a week, which is good because in those 4 days I breastfeed him whenever he wants. I am planning to breastfeed him untill he is 3 years old. :smiley:

I went back to school after only 2 weeks (pumping in the office and during out of town conferences) but I continually nursed my baby Ségolène since she was 2 hours old. :slight_smile: I wish I could’ve stayed home and breastfed on demand and had a lot of attachment parenting moments but I still have to earn my degree. Sigh. :frowning:

i feel fortunate that i do not have to go to a job so i can be a full time mother, i do need to see a dentist to have some fillings and i worry about not being able to breastfeed, it shouldnt take so long that i would have a problem.