Brazilian living in Australia - Just started teaching a 30 months old to read

Hi All,

I’m Cris, mother of 2 girls Gabriella (16/11/05) and Georgia (11/02/08), I have just purchased YBCR DVD’s and have introduced it to my girls…

I was doing some research on Glenn Doman when I found the BrillKids website, I was blown away by the Little Reader Program and how user friendly it is and also how excited Gabi felt compared with the DVD she’s been watching the whole week.

I had already planned to create some PPoint slide show to teach her Portuguese parallel to her English, so you can just imagine how happy I was to realise that my job will be so much easier using Little Reader’s and that I will also help other mother in the process…

I would like to exchange information with mother’s of toddlers that have just started with the program, and also get some feedback from people that have older kids and like me have started a bit late…

Thank you so much BrillKids Team,

Hi and welcome to the forums! We are so glad you found us! Please feel free to browse the forums and join in any discussions. I think you will find that everyone here is very friendly and eager to help. And we would love to hear your experiences with YBCR and Little Reader!

I’m glad that you and your daughter are enjoying Little Reader. I hope you try making some of your own categories and maybe share with the rest of us! Please let us know if you have any questions.
Nikki

Hi Cris, glad to have you here, and thrilled that you are enjoying Little Reader so much! :smiley:

We look forward to seeing some Portugese word sets in the File Download section in the near future! :wink:

KL