Brain Gym

Hey Guys,

I was looking into Paul Dennison’s Brain Gym, it is really interesting how the movements can help with learning and help with special needs. I am really interested in it and I would love to learn more about it. I saw a few different texts on the internet most with mixed reviews I would like to know if anyone on here recommends anything, if anyone has tried it or used the technique and how they feel about it.

Thank you so much,
Christine

I’m very interested to find out more about this too. :wub: I think it might be a great thing to add to our day’s learning activities because we do love anything kinesthetic.

I came across a few blogs and posts onlne about it, but I would like to hear about it from someone who may have tried it or attended a seminar on it. I only understand that brain gym uses simple body movements [they call it smart moves, I think] for learning and brain development.

Why not try one of the education programs at Kidville for young children. My daughter spends every Monday and Wednesday morning there and I know she has fun and learns a lot. She is only 6 months.