Books - FREE WORLDWIDE shipping!!!

Hello everyone!

I haven’t had a whole lot of time for forum posting lately with all three little ones mobile and on the go, but I couldn’t resist this one. I thought it would be especially useful for those of you living in places where shipping costs makes ordering books difficult. I know when we lived in China, I had to wait until we went home in the summer and buy books there rather than have them shipped. Even here in Canada, I saved over $250 on my book order (between lower prices and no shipping costs) for this year’s homeschooling. I had 90 books that I wanted to order and they had EVERY one. Anywho, I hope this helps!

http://www.bookdepository.com/?a_aid=sarahjean (Yes, it’s an affiliate link - be nice and click on it first if you think you might ever buy books from here!)

I see that this has been read lots of times - awesome! I hope you’re all finding lots of great books! Our first order arrived today - so excited!

Great I will check this out. With our co-op we need all of the breaks we can get.

tks for the tip, i have orderd 2 books just to try it out, I live in spain an it is hard and expesive to finde books in english.

I always buy from them at Amazon. Thx for the affiliate link! That’s even better.

Be sure to know how it works out for those of you who ordered. They did a fantastic job getting out stuff here to Canada!

did they?what do you mean with"be sure to know how it works"?did they not deliver?how long did it take?

Sorry! I meant “be sure to let me know how it works”. Late nights…

Thanks for posting the link. I look forward to using the service real soon. saved to my favorites.

I tryed it, and I got everything in a couple of weeks, I live in spain.

I have used them at least six times for shipping to Australia. Excellent! Quick and efficient and soooo much cheaper than our book stores here. They have a us and a uk site so check out each before you purchase as you can save a bit by comparing each, well I have as the exchange rate varies!