Boca Beth Giveaway

I had the opportunity to do a review of the Boca Beth products and am offering a giveaway on my blog. You can enter for a chance to win at http://teachingbabytoread.com/2012/04/17/boca-beth-review-and-giveaway.aspx. The giveaway will close on April 30th. Hurry over for your chance to win and teach your child Spanish and English.

Thanks Krista for letting our friends/amigas & amigos over here at Brill Kids know about the Giveaway via your blog! The winner will receive $37 worth of bilingual fun products from my Boca Beth company - a music CD that introduces more than 100 words and 25 phrases in Spanish and English, a DVD with all kinds of animal fun that makes learning a 2nd language easy, plus a coloring/activity book that is presented in both languages in a side-by-side format.

Good luck / buena suerte ~ Boca Beth

Thanks for posting about your giveaway! I also appreciated the post on your blog about babies and television. Thank you! I hope you have much success with the Monkisee products. I am definitely interested in them for my little one.

Hey everyone! Just a few more days until the giveaway for these great Boca Beth products. Please stop by my blog for a chance to win.

cool!thanks

Thanks Krista and Boca Beth for this wonderful Giveaway! I am so glad my toddler won it!

You must be excited. :biggrin: Please PM me your name and address so we can get this sent to you.

Oh YES! I am so excited! I’ll PM you now with my details.

Have a good day!

Thanks to Boca Beth and everyone that participated in the giveaway.