Blank world map templates - help!

Hi Everyone

I am looking to print out some blank maps to use as flashcards as well as a blank world map (ie no writing). So, I would teach as follows:
Flash the card of Italy (With just the surrounding countries to add context), then flash some interesting facts about Italy, then match it to the larger map if Italy to show my baby where it is placed.

Does anyone know where I can find blank map templates? I heard Shichida was selling some, but I can’t purchase as my daughter does not attend the classes (they have none where I live)

I found some at the National Geographic site…I think…it’s been a while. I think that there’s a thread somewhere here about maps. Did you do a search here?

Hi Kizudo

Thanks! I will have a search!

Hi, I personally made a collection of all the countries of the world. Blank outline maps great for push pinning also :wink: let me know if you would like a copy and i can send it to your email. PDF file…

susan khan

Wow….this sounds great! I would like to have a copy too and I’m sure I’m not the only one. I hope it is not too much to ask … is it possible to upload that here? Thanks in advance.

Hi, I just uploaded the file to this site :slight_smile: It is awaiting approval from this site :slight_smile:

susa

Thank you for being so generous. Karma Karma Karma to you.

This sounds terrific!
I’m always looking for an easy and fun way to teach my 3 and 5 yr old world geography.
Karma to you!

Autumn

How do we get this file?

Maybe if under free download we had a category of maps.

Hi I did upload this a few days ago :frowning: Not sure why it is not showing up. I will look into this… Lets see if this works at an attachment

susan

Ive just been on the National Geographic website as Ive been looking for similar stuff to - but hadnt thought of this one - its got some pretty good stuff on it including electronic puzzles (free) of maps which are quite fun tho’ you need ability to control a mouse which H hasnt quite got yet!!

Susan,
WOW, I’m sure that was a ton of work! What a lovely thing for you to share.

Hi Susan

How did you make the templates? Did you draw them yourself?

They are absolutely amazing!!! Thank you so much!!!