Black Friday or Cyber Monday Sales

Anyone else out there waiting for their favorite (most wished for) educational products to go on sale for Black Friday or Cyber Monday? I’m hoping for major price reductions. I even have a list of ones I’m really hoping to see drastic price cuts on. Here’s my wish list:

Mathtacular
Peter Weatherall (He’s English, so I don’t know if he will be participating in the post Thanksgiving sales)
Sparkabilities Toddler
Memory Magic
Readeez
Munchkin Math
Read, Write, & Type
Funnix Reading 1 & 2 and Funnix Math

and possibly ABCmouse.

Everybody, please post your list of wishes. Maybe some of them will end up on my wish list, too! Also, if anyone has a heads up on whose got great black Friday, cyber Monday sales coming, please share the good news.

Preschool prep is 50% off right now.

Peter Weatheral is from NZ, but his CDs are a real good price as is, you get an incredible amount of everything for very cheap, he always puts extra audios there as well, and he is very very efficient. We got our order from him in 1o days!

Preschool Prep is great. If anyone doesn’t have it, it’s an amazing series. It’s definitely worth it. 50% off makes it even better!

That’s neat to know that Peter Weatherall is from New Zealand. I would never of guessed. I guess my accent skills were totally off on that one!!! :slight_smile:

Hope there are some good ones!

Okay here’s what I have been finding out:

This is a list of some Thanksgiving/Black Friday Sales: http://royallittlelambs.com/2013/11/26/curriculum-black-friday-sales/

I found Steve Green’s Scripture Memory DVD’s for sale on Hearts At Home Curriculum, plus a coupon code for on Retailmenot for $5.00 off.

If you Google Homeschool or Homeschooling Sales Black Friday or Thanksgiving. There are other lists out there right now too.

I’m going to take advantage of Monki See’s $10.00 dvd sale and pickup her Bible DVD and her Memoflix DVD.

Sparkabilities looks like they are having a 25% sale on Thanksgiving.Plus if you Google Sparkabilities promo code or coupon code, there are some other 20% coupons I’m going to try to add to my order. That should cut the price quite a bit.

I couldn’t find a sale on Readeez, but I did find one 20% coupon on Retailmenot.com

Can’t find any sales on Mathtacular, Memory Magic, Munchkin Math, or Talking Fingers- Read, Write, Type.

I did see Story of The World (Ancient Times PDF) on sale at Well Trained Mind, Peace Hill Press for $9.99.

I am also kind of wishing for Giggle Math, but haven’t found a sale on that one yet.

But Yipeee, Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!! Funnix Math and Reading full program are going to be COMPLETELY FREE from Dec 2- to Dec 20th. I’ve been wishing this would go free again. I’m super excited. I saw a blog review of the reading program and it looks fun, so I can’t wait to try the math. I love… free stuff!

There are quite a few others as well, but specifically for younger kids you might be interested in these:

Testing Mom is having a 90% off sale on her top 1% membership at www.testingmom.com
There is also a 50% off sale on IQ FunPark with the code ‘smart’ that I received notice of.
You must purchase it from her sister site:
http://testingforkindergarten.com/game

Rainbow Resources is having a sale as well, primarily on specific items, and free shipping. But the sale is for great items such as Snap Circuits. They are also having a Life of Fred sale.

Mardel has a 40% off coupon on their website and they have all sorts of things…they may even have Mathtacular, they sometimes do.

Also, if there is a book you have been eyeing from Amazon? Use the code ‘BOOKDEAL’ for a 30% off deal:)
Amazon is also having a buy-one-get-one 50% off deal on lots of great games. Here is the link:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=ty_deals_td_bogo50_gamestgt?ie=UTF8&docId=1001911511&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-4&pf_rd_r=0J278DRTYCV8PDFZ33D2&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1680024142&pf_rd_i=360960011

Also, ShenLi has put together a nice list of Black Friday sale resources, including Signing Time sales, app sales, and others. I just tried to find it on her website and couldn’t immediately see it, but here is what I received:

Black Friday Educational Deals

Black Friday marks the beginning of the official Christmas shopping season in the US. Similar to Boxing Day in Australia, it is synonymous with mega sales. So we’ve collated the educational deals we know of and here they are in no particular order…

Book Depository

25 hour promo - 50 books on offer with a new bargain up every 30 minutes.

Education.com

Black Friday Exclusive: Get 50% off a PLUS subscription with coupon code BLK50.

Signing Time

30% off purchases of $30 or more from November 29 to December 1.

25% off purchases of $25 or more on Cyber Monday - December 2.

BrillKids

10% off from November 27 to December 2. Get an additional 10% off with this coupon code: BKAFF36716.

Apps

Zorbit’s Math Adventure is available for free from iTunes and 50% off for Androids.

Toca Builders is free to download for a limited time. Let your children create their own world.

Croco Studio have announced that their entire range of apps for children 5 and under will be free to download from 8 pm PST on Thursday 28 November 2013 to 10 pm PST on Friday 29 November 2013.

More Apps can be found here…
App Friday
Appy Black Friday deals
Fun Educational Apps
148Apps
Kobo

For 48 hours only, get 30% off with this coupon code: 48HOURS.

Heart Song

50% off toys and games and arts stuff.

Educents

Don’t miss these deals on Educents… Get an additional 20% off already discounted prices
33% off Brain Quest
50% off Musical Ear Training
50% off Travel Play Sets
33% off Math and Science Mysteries
61% off Science Curriculum
30% off Emotional Learning Books
40% off Magic School Bus Science Kits
and more…
Amazon

Don’t forget to check Amazon for their Black Friday deals in Toys and Games.
30% off Melissa and Doug wooden puzzles
50% off Vtech
20% off Lego Duplo
Up to 30% off Ravensburger Puzzles
Up to 40% off KidKraft Wooden Play Sets
Happy Shopping…

Warm Regards,

Shen-Li.

Oh! And Rightstart math always has a cyber Monday sale (Mon) only on their overstock and gently-used materials, as well as demo materials. Pair that with free shipping in the US and that is about as good as a RS sale gets:)

oh wow, Kerileanne99, so many great sales and resources. I can’t wait to check them out! Thanks so much. Happy Thanksgiving!

I mentioned some of our favorites that I found on sale this year ( and some of the ones we are planning to get tomorrow) in my post.
Many have been mentioned already here, a couple of different ones too, have to run now, so cant write much. Keri, thank you for reminding me of RightStart, they have great deals for Thanksgiving!

Thanks for posting all these great deals. Does anyone know how to get the 20% off at Educents?

For Educents you can register at their site and then at the check out type in the code EDUCENTS20. Code is valid through December 2nd - Cyber Monday. They often have real nice deals!

Also App Friday Face Book has posted collection of educational applications, but I have not checked them, if someone found some real nice ones, please share :yes: !

Hey, it’s Michael from Readeez, writing with SALE NEWS!

First: We did not have a Black Friday sale this year—it’s possible that materials promoting last year’s sale are still around. Sorry for the confusion!

NEW NEWS: Readeez Store-wide sale starts Friday December 6, 2013 (EST). Everything is 40% off on Friday, 30% off on Saturday. That’s it…just two days!

We ship worldwide. Shipping is $3 per order to the US, $6 per order to Canada, $9 per order to all other countries. Shipping is not discounted.

I very seldom have sales. 1 or 2 per year at most. If you’ve been considering trying Readeez products (already well priced, IMHO!), now’s the time. You can even save on the new Bible Readeez product, which includes some amazing new songs and readings.

No code is necessary for the discounts. Just shop after 12:00 AM EST on Friday, Dec. 6. Discounts go down from 40% to 30% 24 hours later. Sale ends at 12:01 AM on Sunday, Dec. 8.

The Readeez Store: http://readeez.com/store

Details on Bible Readeez: http://readeez.com/bible-readeez

Thanks!

MR

Readeez one of my kids most quoted videos :yes: Thank you for announcement, Michael!