Bits of Knowledge Presentation

Love it!

Great EK presentation. Thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

I really liked her movie! It’s lots of work! :slight_smile:

does anyone now how to make a bit presentation like this one?

On Elizabeth’s blog or maybe on this forum she says that she simply recorded it off her computer with a video camera. At least this is what I think that she said. :slight_smile:

great presentation!

I wonder if we can just download it and copy it to a DVD and show it to our babies in the TV :wub: I wonder how she did the whole thing… it looks to me she should have done a lot of editing in order to have the flash cards shown that way :blink:

In the power point program you can have your slides come in from the sides like that. You just click on the slide you want to annimate and then click format, slide design, animation schemes. From here you can choose: fade in, rise up, slide down, etc.

lol lol lol I read your post the wrong way!!! I though you ment she had recorded from her computer camera :blush: and she was showing the flash cards in front of the computer (dumb!) I re-read your post and it makes sense.

Ha, ha! It’s still early in the day. I’m so tired that I don’t even know what I’m writing. :slight_smile:

I’m experimenting with making my own movies for my children. I’ll keep everyone posted on the progress. :slight_smile:

purplefinger,

I know, I went to bed so late and had to get up for work so early :closedeyes:

I would love to hear your experience. :yes: With bits of intelligence I think that may be the way to go. Please keep us posted :slight_smile:

Ha, ha! Purple finger!!! :slight_smile:

:ohmy: I’m so sorry purplefungi!! :blush: I definetly need to get some rest!!! My brain is not working this morning! :wacko:

I think that you’re funny! :slight_smile: