Bits of intelligence phrases for 20 month old?

What are some examples of bits of intelligence phrases that are basic enough for a toddler?

Are some subjects better/easier to understand than others for this age group?

Is the point to expose them to more challenging descriptions or to be age appropriate?

TIA

Maybe I need to clarify.

When does one begin with the Encyclopedic Knowledge cards?

Or, can someone show me an example of a card they show their pre-2 year old toddlers?

I can’t imagine the EK cards are the same for every age group.

TIA

You could do shapes and colors. But really we did anything that interested us. Bones, presidents, famous places, lots of animals…Try some and see what goes over well. You can always save the ones that don’t for later if your child doesn’t seem to appreciate them now.

I am definitely not at a loss for subject matter material! He asks all the time “What is that, mama?” so I can follow his curiosity, and he still loves animals, vehicles, letters, numbers, shapes and instruments…

My real question is about how complex the statements should be for a 20 months old.

DadDude mentioned he tried to make the bits of knowledge phrases super clear and understandable for his boy’s stage of comprehension.

So, I just wanted to confirm that the goal of bits of encyclopedic knowledge are not for stretching the child and challenging them with definitions, but to really get them to understand the concepts in the cards.

Basic statements are crucial, then.

I’d love to see examples of very basic EK cards.

TIA