bibs??

My 16 months old baby doesn’t like bibs(she never has)…I have tried so many different kind of bibs, you name it!! but she still doesn’t like them…she just takes them off or starts getting mad…I have to change her clothes several times a day.Anyways when I was a baby I used to be the same way, I felt like the bibs are shocking my neck…so I don’t blame my daughter,she gets it from mommy lol …what about you any luck with bibs?I wonder if most of the babies are like that… :closedeyes:

Yeah, I was able to use it on my baby until 7 or 8 months…He does like me tying it around his neck. Perhaps as you said, its kind of choking, though we don’t tie it so close. So now we ended up changing clothes after each feed.

My son spit up a lot when he was a baby, so he had to wear a bib all the time. I guess he just got used to it since he started wearing them when he was very young. Once he got older and stopped spitting up, he would just wear one during meal time. I have a bib the snaps in the back. It has 2 different snaps so you can put it on loosely if needed. It’s already pretty loose anyways. I really like it b/c it is easy to clean and it has a trough (that’s what his dad calls it) that catches everything.

we have a bib wearer… though i’m not sure how much longer. have you seen the bibs with that are like shirts? they have sleeves on them and maybe your bebe would perceive them more as a smock?? also, my sister had ones that were terry cloth and had ribbed collars that you just pop over their heads like a shirt… not sure where she got those from… but it may help with the choking feeling if the fabric is soft and stretchy.

Thanks Octaviaorca
But Yes I have tried those also…but doesn’t work!! :nowink: I have tons of bibs of direrent kind but my baby doesn’t like any of them…I think is not biggy…