Bi-Lingual & Multi-Lingual Parents - work from home as a Translator

Hi Everyone,
I saw this opportunity via an email I received today.
I popped my details in and got on to the next page and it definitely is legitimate.
(I’m sure people have earned a few bob translating for Brillkids - the different language versions dont happen by themselves!)

==> www.TranslatorJobs.GrowYourIncomeOnline.com

Here’s a bit of the info “on the other side”…

Would you like to get paid to translate simple things like emails
into English, or from English into your language?

There are hundreds of companies right now searching for people that can speak
two languages. It doesn’t matter what language you speak, as long as you speak
English, and at least one other language, there are plenty of jobs for you available.
(Alas, I only speak English. Drats!!)

Huge companies like Coca Cola, Starbucks, Disney and others hire translators all the time!
You’ll be able to find part-time, contract and even full-time positions. Many of these
jobs you will be able to do from home, or anywhere you have an internet connection (so, if you travel or go on holidays).

If you don’t have any experience as a translator, you don’t need to worry. There are plenty of
opportunities for people to get started right away. Most translators that are earning upwards of
$100,000 a year, got started by just doing a few translation jobs for a company in their spare time!
(I’m guessing that is usd).

If you are worried that your
English is not perfect, don’t worry! Most translators are not 100% fluent in English!

Some of the jobs include:

• Add Subtitles to Action Movie
  • Translate 20 Facebook Accounts
  • Translate Online Advertisements

And I took a little snippet from the page showing what other types of translating they need (see pic).

Hope that helps people lucky enough to speak multiple languages. (Not me, unfortunately).
I actually did some transcribing work transcribing interviews (in English) into written form from audio but even those sorts of things need translating into other languages when Authors want to sell to non-English speaking nations.

==> www.TranslatorJobs.GrowYourIncomeOnline.com