B'Day party idea??

Pls…help me to find a Birthday party idea, also that brings joy and happiness within the budget… My son is turning into 11…

what he liks? any heroe? or favorite show?

he is good at sports and his favorite one is football. but he is good at basketball.

My idea of the birthday part is somewhat unconventional :

On everybirthday upto age 12(until teenage), invite a few well-meaning friends and kids. Have any fun-filled activity but this one without fail:

Pray to the Lord along with the child and extract a promise from him that:
He/she will be a truthful, sincere and hardworking person, not to hurt anyone, always do things in the interest of the society and the country.

If all/most mothers adopt something of this nature, I’m sure after 15-20yrs we can create a heaven on this earth.

Any thoughts…?

Sleepovers are always fun. Add pizza, games and a movie. Don’t forget the cake.

for my baby’s fifth b’day recently, we had a gathering of 10 other of her friends, cake, baloon and colorful decorations , 2 games and return gift - a book on great personalities which was liked by each one of them.

The kid was very happy and so were we at the end of the day .

Here are some tips that help in making any party or activity more memorable.

1. See what your child wants and fulfill their requests as best as possible, even if it is not your favorite choice. This is only a short time that will be remembered for a lifetime.

2. Most parties are best limited to no more than two hours (exceptions: might be sleepovers, amusement parks, etc.)

3. As for activities, quit when the children are still having fun (They will remember this activity and will want to do it again.).

4. 11 year olds like lots of action. Make sure you have every minute planned for; over planning won’t hurt.

5. Find activities that are more cooperative in nature instead of competitive. In other words play games where the children will have fun and be involved.

A great idea will be a Bowling Party!! Invite his friends, bring pizza, sodas, and they can play bowling!

My sisters loved swimming pool parties growing up. They would go to the local swimming pool and have pizza afterwards.

http://tv.disney.go.com/playhouse/grown-ups/celebrationcenter/index.html