Baby tv learning games

Hi there,
I found this site with games for todlers.They are simple and you can play them and your child watch.I hope that you will like it.http://www.babytv.com/learninglobby.aspx

joni2009,
They look very nice, the figures are cure but I am worry listening the pronunciation of Number Three and the word ice cream.
Is that correct in other than american english? Am i to exquisite.?

I must be doing something wrong because I can’t access to that link :frowning:

How cute! What age would you recommened allowing your child to play the babytv computer games? Or perhaps I should ask what age will they have the coordination to use a mouse to play the games?

Does anyone subscribe to the babytv channel? Educationally is it any good? Do your kidds enjoy it? It appears that it’s not available in Austalia unfortunately - but if there are any good tv series which there are DVDs - it’ll be good to know about them!

Cheers

Hi 2010 Bebes,
the TV is in England,so they speak British English.

Saunier the link is working properly I tried it several times.

Mtb999 you can wach them in Internet but you need subscription.I was thinking to make subscription but now we spend most of our time outside.So maybe I will get it in the winter.MY child is almost 2 and is working well with the mouse.But if your child can not work with mouse you can play and the child will only watch.

You have to listen to the monkey in game “happy birthday yoyo” pronounce “Z”…“Ze-d”…“Ze-d”…arghh I wanted to feed that monkey some bananas…

All games on the BabyTV website can be played with the keyboard as well as the mouse.
If your baby can’t play with the mouse just yet, simply let him punch the keys to move on in the games

lol this is the same reaction I have to hearing “zed” pronounced as “zee”. The difference in pronunciation between English speaking countries is really funny.

Thanks for sharing this great link! my dd adores babyTV, I never thought to check the website.

What a great link. I have bookmarked it for when my baby is bigger or I need to look after my niece :smiley: Thanks!

I’m a bit late to the party I know but this site does look great! I’ve also bookmarked it, thanks joni2009!