Baby sling

Which baby sling ur using?how comfortable. :rolleyes:

Im using Sleepy wrap.N it is very comfortable :yes: .

MY son is big so we don’t use slings as much as we used to
My favorites are ring slings, I’ve had a few - Zolowear, Didymos, Storchenwiege, loved them all :slight_smile:

I used http://www.sleepingbaby.net/jan/Baby/ and made my own baby pouch (measured to fit me). It cost me a whole 50 cents to make. :slight_smile: I liked it as it fit me well and baby liked it when he was little. I could still fit him in a hip-hold position, but now that he can walk, he has no interest in being carried around in a pouch. lol I’m glad, as he is getting pretty heavy now days.

my baby used premaxx & infantino sling rider both were very seldom used, she just feels uneasy on them, got her to sleep just a few times with those slings. we also got her the bjorn carrier still she’s not comfortable on it. then we got her the ergobaby carrier when she was 4mos+, it was great. we didnt even use the infant insert.very comfortable for her and for me.i could do the housechores wearing her on it.and like within ~20 mins, she’s already asleep. what i also like about is that the max weight is 40 lbs. unlike other carriers its just ~25lbs. great product, although a lil bit pricey but well worth it :wink:

Thanks every one.Im planning to buy one more sling for my son. :slight_smile:

I have an Ergo carrier and think it works great for babies that can hold their head up. It is basically a Mei Tai that buckles instead of ties. I like that it can be worn as a front carrier, a back pack carrier, or as a side carrier for a large child. It is very comfortable for me to wear & is supposed to be a good position for the baby’s hips. I also like that my baby faces me. If you are on a budget you might consider sewing a Mei Tai, it looks easy.

you can go to thebabywearer.com…the website provides very comprehensive and extensive library on how to wear your baby, the benefits,proper baby positioning, types of slings that are suitable and plenty of slings’ reviews…and you can find secondhand slings there too!

btw, we love using a connecta here…it’s a buckle carrier…very easy to put on and use…hth!

I used a moby wrap when dd was younger and a ring sling with my other children. Now I am using a Mei Tei mostly on my back with ydd (17 months). She loves it and it is very comfortable for me.

my wife & i have used many sling styles / brands for our kids – our 2 favourite are the ergo and the baby trekker because they have excellent back and shoulder support